Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Topic

What attracts me..

Today I want to tell some about the reason why I chose E-book as a topic of my blog. Actually, nowadays I read the book through the app 'Ridi books' 
Before a few months ago, I was not interested in E-book at all. I saw an article about E-book and I search for the apps. There were lots of apps and chose the one among them. Fortunately, there were some books that I`ve been interested in. I downloaded immediately. 

(source: Google image)

As reading the book with smartphone, I realized why E-book got famous. It is more comfortable and practical because I don`t need to bring a thick book. As I, actually almost people, always set a phone in their hands, I can read the book anywhere, anytime. I can also save money to buy books and time to go to library or bookstore. 
In the E-book world, there are no limits of time and place. If there is the only limits, it might be your smartphone`s battery capacity. We can read various types of books just sitting on the chair! 
I think there might be some people who want to read E-book but don`t know how to use it just like me. Or even some who have never heard about it. So I`d like to introduce about E-book and courage them.      
Posts following this are about the way to read E-book like lats posts, some disadvantages you have to know and foreseeing, etc. The choice is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment