Monday, November 26, 2012

How to read E-book

How to read E-book - 1


Now I`m going to show you the way to read e-book by using a personal computer and smart phone.

The first way is to read e-book usin by a personal computer.

If you want to read e-book by using your computer, you just access the sites providing e-book service. Some sites are charging you but some are not. So if you do not intend to pay to read e-book, I recomment one site 'mekia.' It is so famous site to Korean. This site provides some books for free.

Here is the real page of mekia that I caprutred.



To read a book, you have to download pc viewer. I am going to show you the real process for reading mekia e-book. There are captured poctures below I have captured.


Then you choose the book and click download button.

Finally, if you run the viewer,
you can read the book you want to.






No comments:

Post a Comment